Apply AP YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme | Kapu Nestam Scheme Apply Online | YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Beneficiary List
Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister has come up with a new scheme for all poor community State women. In this article, we will share with you all the details about YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme for the year 2021. In this article, we will share with you all the eligibility criteria, required documents and all other details regarding this scheme. We have also shared with you the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2021
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will send the plan to his camp office on 24th June 2020. The administration has planned to give a total of Rs. 15,000 for each year to women of Kapu community group between the age of 45 to 60 years under YSR Kapu Nestam plot. Under this scheme Rs. Kapu women will be allowed 15,000 per year for a long time. The Bureau had given support for allotting Rs. 1,101 crore for the scheme this year. Additionally, he estimated the cost of Rs. 900 crores every year. Similarly, YSR Govt. To serve the individuals in Andhra Pradesh are continuously selected.
3.2 lakh women benefitted under YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
As you all know that YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year for five years to the women of Kapu, Balija, Ontario and Telugu community. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had disbursed an amount of Rs 490.86 crore on 22 July 2020 under this scheme. 3,27,244 women from Kapu, Balija, Ontario and Telugu communities will be benefitted.
- This amount has been transferred to the unburdened bank account of the beneficiaries. Apart from this, the Chief Minister has also directed the bankers not to use this money to clear old dues.
- The Chief Minister has further highlighted the fact that the government has given Rs. 12,126 crores have been spent on Kapu community through various welfare schemes for the last two years and a total of Rs 982 crores has been spent on this scheme so far.
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) 22 July 2021
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2021 To apply
As you all know that many beneficiaries were missed in the first phase of the scheme. Now the Andhra Pradesh government has given a second chance to those women. The Andhra Pradesh government has given one month to the beneficiaries who were missed in the first phase. Recently Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank account of those women (95,245 beneficiaries). Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 15000 for 5 years welfare of women From Kapu, Balija Ontari and Telaga communities. A total of 3,30,605 women are benefitted from the YSR Kapu Nestam scheme.
AP YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Details
|Name||YSR Kapunestam Scheme 2021|
|launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State|
|launched for||women of Kapu community|
|approved on||November 27, 2020|
|Implementation in||June 24, 2020|
|the profit||provide monetary incentives|
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
There are many benefits of YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme and some of the benefits are given below in the following list:-
- The main benefit of the scheme is to encourage women of 45 years of age by improving their business openings and expectations.
- Financial assistance of Rs 75,000 will be provided by the scheme at the rate of Rs 15,000 per annum.
- Applicants applying must have a working bank account
- Presently, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will financial aid 75,000 from March 2020 to March 2024 of Rs.
- In addition, Rs. 15,000 per year will allow for longer.
- This amount will legitimately save in the financial balance of the competitors with effect from March 2020.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state can benefit from the scheme benefits.
- It is necessary for the women applying for the scheme to have a place in the Kapu people group.
- The age of up-and-comers who are going to apply should be between 45 to 60 years.
- Candidate must have a place with BPL
- The family should have predetermined wage measures.
- Those candidates whose family is part of government representative or retired person are not eligible to apply.
- The family should not have its own four wheeler.
- Those candidates whose family owns Taxi, Auto, Tractor can apply for the scheme.
- No relative should pay income tax
- Full family salary should not be as much as-
- Rupee. 10,000 per month in rural areas
- Rupee. 12,000/- every month in urban areas.
- The entire land holdings of the households should be within 3 classes of land or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of both wet and dry land.
- Families in urban areas that do not claim property or have less than 750 square feet of developed area are eligible for the benefits of YSR Kapu Nestam benefits
Following documents are required while applying for YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2020:-
- Aadhar card
- cast certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- income certificate
- Bank Account / Pass Book
- residential proof required
- Kapu Nestam Application Form
- passport size photo
- ration magazine
- education qualification certificate
application procedure YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2021. According to
The application process for the scheme is as follows in the step-by-step guide:-
- On the homepage you have to click on download tab
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the download link on the webpage
- Application form will be displayed on your screen
- Download Application Form
- submit application form
beneficiary list YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Beneficiary List is now available in Village and Ward Secretariat. Women who do not know their secretariat need to follow these steps to know;
- Search district name
- Click on the link given in the column against the name of the district (Urban or Rural)
- Search your circle name
- Hit the link in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will be displayed on the screen