Andhra Pradesh Jagannath Chedodu Scheme | AP Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Registration | Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Application Form
NS Government of Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh has come up with an incentive scheme for all the small scale traders in the state. So today under this article we will share about it. Jagannath Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and all other features, benefits and details about Jagannath Chedodu Scheme for the year 2021.
Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Budget
Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Chedodu Scheme On Wednesday 10th June 2020 by transferring a profit of Rs. 10000/- in the account of each beneficiary. The state government has released an amount of Rs. 247.04 crore for about 2.47 lakh beneficiaries. Under this scheme, amount will be transferred to the bank accounts of 82,347 Rajaks, 38,767 new Brahmins and 1.25 lakh tailors. Not only this, the government has also decided to give the benefit of this scheme to those barbers who have shops.
Incentives under Jagannath Chedodu Scheme
New Brahmins, laundrymen and tailors will do get financial aid 10000/- per annum is directly transferred to their bank account. Applicants can check their accounts to know about money transfer.
Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Details
Jagannath Chedodu Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Traditional hairdressers, laundrymen and tailors
YSR Jagannath Chedodu Scheme
This scheme has been started for the small businessman in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Small businessmen will include all tailors, laundry and barbers or barbers Andhra Pradesh State. Through the implementation of the scheme, all small businesses will be provided with several incentives on the work of laundry, barber and tailor. Rupee. 10,000 incentives will be provided on an annual basis and will also boost the economy of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits of the plan
There are many benefits of the scheme, one being the availability of funds for people running small businesses and also for the people Whose income is very less. Incentives will be provided to three categories which are covered under this scheme which are tailors, laundrymen and barbers. The incentive will then be used by the beneficiary to continue with day to day activities or send their children to school as many of them are not able to afford the education of the children.
Applicants must be eligible to apply for the scheme by the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be a tailor, barber or laundryman.
- The applicant should be registered with the social authorities of his/her profession.
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- domicile certificate
- educational certificate
- Certificate of registration of profession.
- Bank account details
- income certificate
Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Application Process
To get the benefit of this scheme, applicants have to apply for it either online or offline by following the steps mentioned below. Still the officials have not specified any application process. The general steps that you basically need to follow to apply are:
- Open the official website of the scheme
- Select Apply Online or Download Link from the home page
- Or get the application form from the village or ward secretariat
- Fill the application form and upload/attach the required documents
- Submit the application after reviewing the details
Jagannath Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to know whether their name is in the beneficiary list or not can visit the village or ward secretariat to check the list. You can check the information about your village or ward secretariat by following the steps mentioned below:
- open to Website of newcomers
- On the home page, you will find “Know Your Secretariat” Option which is available in menu bar
- A list appears from where you have to select your district name
- Hit on the link given in the column (Urban or Rural) against the name of your district as per your locality
- Press the circle name from the list appear next and select the link given opposite your circle name
- Note that your secretariat code is visible on the screen