The Students belonging to backward classes viz. Schedule caste, Schedule tribe, Nomadic Tribes /De-notified Tribes, .S.B.C, O.B.C. are eligible for free- ship and scholarship. G.O.I scholarship forms can he obtained from the college office. The following documents completed in all respects should be; attached:
- All GOI Scholarship holder student must submit Adhar Card while submitting the scholarship forms. Without the Adhar card the students will not get scholarship.
- The GOI form should be neatly and correctly filled in.
- A student should submit a certified income Certificate and caste certificate from the tahasildar/S.D
- A student should submit original income certificate and one Xerox copy of Transfer certificate respectively.
- The backward class students whose parents annual income of the preceding year is below rs.1,00,000. Are eligible for GOI Scholarship.
- This facility is applicable only for one course at a time.
- This concession is applicable only for the students of righty conduct. whose attendance is more than 75% and satisfactory academic progeress.
- Gap certificate must be produced in case of gap in education from the competent authority.
- A student will have to pay full fee for enclosing duplicate T.C. Such students cannot avail the Benefit of G.O.I. Scholarship
- Link to Scholarship Website :- https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/#/